CeraGrip ceramic lagging is designed to provide high levels of drive and wear resistance for conveyor pulleys that operate in medium to heavy duty applications.
Typical conditions suited to the use of CeraGrip ceramic lagging include wet and dirty conditions where belt slippage is a problem or high tension applications where the wear life of plain rubber lagging is limited.
- Improved traction as dimples grip belt
Improved belt tracking due to positive grip
Reduced belt tension required due to increased co efficient of friction.
- Extreme wear resistance
- Outstanding adhesion
- Rubber to Ceramic
- Rubber to Metal
- Rubber to Rubber
- Minimal change in rubber hardness with age
- Tiles more resistant to cracking or “pull out”
- Suitable for use in underground mines
- Easy to install with less joins
- One product suits all pulley face widths
- For customers who prefer a rubber edged pulley lagging
- Square Tiles with Raised Dimples
- 92% Aluminium Oxide tile material
- Rubber Compound blended with CN polymers
- Low Sulphur rubber compound
- Ceramic Tiles chemically bonded to rubber on 5 sides
- Rubber compound meets FRAS/CSA/MSHA requirements
- Supplied in strip form 386mm wide
- Supplied in continuous rolls of up to 10 metres long or as ordered
- Can be supplied as individual strips with rubber section at each end of Ceramic section
|Forech P/N Dimpled Tiles||Forech P/N Flat Tiles||Strip Width mm||Ceramic Length mm||Strip Length mm|
Technical collaboration for Ceramic Lagging.