- Established as Hilton Rubbers.
- Re-organised as Forech India Ltd.
- Entered technical collaboration with Dunlop Enerka for conveyor belting.
- Technology agreement with TRS International Gmbh.
- Technical collaborations with BTR.
- Set up a second factory – Dhaturi Works – designed for 500 TPM output.
- Commissioned Simpelkamp Press for manufacturing 2000mm conveyor belt.
- ISO 9001:2000 accreditation from DNV. CANMET & MSHA approvals for FR grade belting.
- Commissioned 1800mm wide 4-bowl calendar.
Bagged first order both for Steel Cord and Sidewall Conveyor Belts.
- Set up our third manufacturing facility at Cheyyar, Tamil Nadu to produce Steel Cord Belts.
Technology transfer agreement with Dunlop, USA
Mecon vendor approval for non belting products.
ISO 14001 (2004), BS OHSAS 18001(2007) & SA 8000 (2001) accreditation from BSI
- Delivery and execution of Steel Cord orders lead to projected turnover of Rs 3000 Million.
Augmented endless belt making capacity to over 250 pieces per month including seamless belts and new moulds/presses for Chevron belts.
Successfully commissioned second steel cord line.
- Successfully commissioned new press for 1400mm wide x 3200mm high Chevron conveyor belts at Dhaturi, Haryana along with Gravimetric Feeder Belts.
- Commissioned third steel cord line for belt range from 1800mm to 2500mm belt width.