Ceragrip & Arrow Boss Ceramic Lagging
CeraGrip ceramic lagging is designed to provide high levels of drive and wear resistance for conveyor pulleys that operate in medium to heavy duty applications.
Typical conditions suited to the use of CeraGrip ceramic lagging include wet and dirty conditions where belt slippage is a problem or high tension applications where the wear life of plain rubber lagging is limited.
- Square Tiles with Raised Dimples
- 92% Aluminium Oxide tile material
- Rubber Compound blended with CN polymers
- Low Sulphur rubber compound
- Ceramic Tiles chemically bonded to rubber on 5 sides
- Rubber compound meets FRAS/CSA/MSHA requirements
- Supplied in strip form 386mm wide
- Supplied in continuous rolls of up to 10 metres long or as ordered
- Can be supplied as individual strips with rubber section at each end of Ceramic section
- Improved traction as dimples grip belt
Improved belt tracking due to positive grip
Reduced belt tension required due to increased co efficient of friction.
- Extreme wear resistance
- Outstanding adhesion
- Rubber to Ceramic
- Rubber to Metal
- Rubber to Rubber
- Minimal change in rubber hardness with age
- Tiles more resistant to cracking or “pull out”
- Suitable for use in underground mines
- Easy to install with less joins
- One product suits all pulley face widths
- For customers who prefer a rubber edged pulley lagging
|Forech P/N Dimpled Tiles||Forech P/N Flat Tiles||Strip Width mm||Ceramic Length mm||Strip Length mm|
|12mm × 7500mm × CL × 7500RL||long roll|
|12mm × 520mm × CL × 800 RL||to suit||450mm belt|
|12mm × 680mm × CL × 1000 RL||to suit||600mm belt|
|12mm × 760mm × CL × 1100 RL||to suit||750mm belt|
|12mm × 900mm × CL × 1200 RL||to suit||900mm belt|
|12mm × 1000mm × CL × 1400RL||to suit||1000mm belt|
|12mm × 1090mm × CL × 1500RL||to suit||1050mm belt|
|12mm × 1330mm × CL × 1800RL||to suit||1350mm belt|
|12mm × 1730mm × CL × 2200RL||to suit||1600mm belt|
|12mm × 1890mm × CL × 2500RL||to suit||1800mm belt|
|Aluminium Oxide (min)||92% min|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||20.0|
|Comp. Strength (Mpa)||200|
|Flexural Modulus (Mpa)||32.0|
|CN Polymer blend Specific Gravity||1.63 +/- 0.05|
|Hardness (Shore A)||65 +/- 5|
|Tensile Strength||12.0 Mpa min|
|% Elongation||400% min|
Comparison Table for Co-efficient of Friction
|Co -efficient of Friction||Rubber Lagging||Ceramic Lagging|
Features & Application
Forech Industrial Ceramic Lagging can be supplied in “full width” Ceramic or Ceramic centre area with Plain Rubber ends “traditional”. The Lagging can also be supplied with Dimpled Tiles for additional belt traction or with Smooth Surface Tiles.
Plain Rubber ends with Ceramic centre section.
Full width Ceramic lagging; trim rubber between tiles leaving 5mm of rubber on end row of tiles.
The design of the CeraGrip Lagging provides tile bonding on all 4 sides of each tile and the tile back; this extra side bonding provides excellent tile security under high load conditions.
The CeraGrip Lagging is extra wide, 386mm and has cutting sipes along its length to enable easy lagging fitment to pulleys. Rolls can be made to any required length, standard rolls are 10 metres.
The design of the Arrow Boss Ceramic Lagging provides tile bonding on all 4 sides of each tile and the tile back; this extra side bonding provides excellent tile security under high load conditions.
The Arrow Boss Ceramic Lagging is 205 mm wide and has cutting sipes along its length to enable easy lagging fitment to pulleys. Rolls can be made to any required length, standard rolls are 7.5 metres.